Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco TGRAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for TGRAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TGRAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TGRAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TGRAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TGRAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TGRAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TGRAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TGRAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TGRAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TGRAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TGRAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Pacific Growth Fund; Class A Shares (TGRAX).
- What are TGRAX holdings?
- What is TGRAX performance? What are TGRAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TGRAX have historically?
- What is TGRAX dividend yield?
- What is TGRAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TGRAX expense ratio?
- Does TGRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TGRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TGRAX beta? How would you assess TGRAX risk?
- What is TGRAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TGRAX Finny Score? TGRAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TGRAX? What are TGRAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TGRAX? What are TGRAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Pacific Growth Fund; Class A Shares (TGRAX).
2. What are TGRAX top holdings?
TGRAX has 50 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 55.47% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||8.86%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||8.49%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||7.50%|
|Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd||600276||4.78%|
|Weibo Corp ADR Class A||WB||4.45%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||4.39%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.37%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||4.01%|
3. What is TGRAX performance? What are TGRAX historical returns?
TGRAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.11%;
- 3-month return is -4.05%;
- 1-year return is -4.05%;
- 3-year return is 10.20%;
- 5-year return is 10.41%;
- 10-year return is 7.41%.
4. How many up and down years did TGRAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TGRAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is TGRAX dividend yield?
TGRAX yield is %.
6. What is TGRAX minimum initial investment amount?
TGRAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is TGRAX expense ratio?
TGRAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does TGRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TGRAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. TGRAX front-end sales load is 5.5. TGRAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TGRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TGRAX beta? How would you assess TGRAX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TGRAX? What are TGRAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TGRAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in TGRAX? What are TGRAX negatives?
The following are TGRAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TGRAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.