No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for TGRCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TGRCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TGRCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TGRCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TGRCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TGRCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TGRCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TGRCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TGRCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TGRCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TGRCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Pacific Growth Fund; Class C Shares (TGRCX).
- What are TGRCX holdings?
- What is TGRCX performance? What are TGRCX historical returns?
- What is TGRCX dividend yield?
- What is TGRCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does TGRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TGRCX Finny Score? TGRCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TGRCX? What are TGRCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TGRCX? What are TGRCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Pacific Growth Fund; Class C Shares (TGRCX).
2. What are TGRCX top holdings?
TGRCX has 50 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 55.47% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||8.86%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||8.49%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||7.50%|
|Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd||600276||4.78%|
|Weibo Corp ADR Class A||WB||4.45%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||4.39%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.37%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||4.01%|
3. What is TGRCX performance? What are TGRCX historical returns?
TGRCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.03%;
- 3-month return is -4.22%;
- 1-year return is -4.22%;
- 3-year return is 9.45%;
- 5-year return is 9.62%;
- 10-year return is 6.64%.
4. What is TGRCX dividend yield?
TGRCX yield is %.
5. What is TGRCX minimum initial investment amount?
TGRCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does TGRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TGRCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.89. TGRCX front-end sales load is 0. TGRCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in TGRCX? What are TGRCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TGRCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in TGRCX? What are TGRCX negatives?
The following are TGRCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TGRCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.89%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.