Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about AMG Funds TLESX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for TLESX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TLESX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TLESX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TLESX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TLESX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TLESX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TLESX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TLESX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TLESX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TLESX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TLESX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds: AMG Trilogy Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class I Shares (TLESX).
- What are TLESX holdings?
- What is TLESX performance? What are TLESX historical returns?
- What is TLESX dividend yield?
- What is TLESX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does TLESX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TLESX Finny Score? TLESX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TLESX? What are TLESX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TLESX? What are TLESX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds: AMG Trilogy Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class I Shares (TLESX).
2. What are TLESX top holdings?
TLESX has 89 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.38% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||8.19%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||6.89%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||6.19%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.67%|
|Prosus NV Ordinary Shares - Class N||PRX||2.87%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||HDFCBANK.B||2.59%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||HDFC.BO||2.58%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||2.45%|
|Tencent Music Entertainment Group ADR||TME||2.08%|
|Baidu Inc ADR||BIDU||1.87%|
3. What is TLESX performance? What are TLESX historical returns?
TLESX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.56%;
- 3-month return is -4.72%;
- 1-year return is -4.72%;
- 3-year return is 9.26%;
- 5-year return is 8.50%;
- 10-year return is 4.88%.
4. What is TLESX dividend yield?
TLESX yield is 1.46%.
5. What is TLESX minimum initial investment amount?
TLESX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
6. Does TLESX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TLESX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. TLESX front-end sales load is 0. TLESX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 33. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 33.
8. What are the pros of investing in TLESX? What are TLESX buy reasons?
The following are TLESX strengths from our perspective:
- TLESX 5-year return is 8.5%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 9.03%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in TLESX? What are TLESX negatives?
The following are TLESX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TLESX net assets are $24.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- TLESX 3-year return is 9.26%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 10.57%.
- TLESX 10-year return is 4.88%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 6.08%.
- TLESX expense ratio is 1.01%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?