Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AMG Funds TLEVX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for TLEVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TLEVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TLEVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TLEVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TLEVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TLEVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TLEVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TLEVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TLEVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TLEVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TLEVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds: AMG Trilogy Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class N Shares (TLEVX).
- What are TLEVX holdings?
- What is TLEVX performance? What are TLEVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TLEVX have historically?
- What is TLEVX dividend yield?
- What is TLEVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TLEVX expense ratio?
- Does TLEVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TLEVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TLEVX beta? How would you assess TLEVX risk?
- What is TLEVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TLEVX Finny Score? TLEVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TLEVX? What are TLEVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TLEVX? What are TLEVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds: AMG Trilogy Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class N Shares (TLEVX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus the amount of any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of issuers located in emerging market countries. The Fund may allocate investments across different emerging market countries.
2. What are TLEVX top holdings?
TLEVX has 89 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.38% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||8.19%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||6.89%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||6.19%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.67%|
|Prosus NV Ordinary Shares - Class N||PRX||2.87%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||HDFCBANK.B||2.59%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||HDFC.BO||2.58%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||2.45%|
|Tencent Music Entertainment Group ADR||TME||2.08%|
|Baidu Inc ADR||BIDU||1.87%|
3. What is TLEVX performance? What are TLEVX historical returns?
TLEVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 11.70%;
- 3-month return is 24.09%;
- 1-year return is 24.09%;
- 3-year return is 6.61%;
- 5-year return is 17.54%.
4. How many up and down years did TLEVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TLEVX had 5 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is TLEVX dividend yield?
TLEVX yield is 0.63%.
6. What is TLEVX minimum initial investment amount?
TLEVX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is TLEVX expense ratio?
TLEVX expense ratio is 1.3%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does TLEVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TLEVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. TLEVX front-end sales load is 0. TLEVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TLEVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.97%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.39%.
10. What is TLEVX beta? How would you assess TLEVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08;
- 5-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in TLEVX? What are TLEVX buy reasons?
The following are TLEVX strengths from our perspective:
- TLEVX 3-year return is 6.61%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 6.22%.
- TLEVX 5-year return is 17.54%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 17.21%.
14. What are the cons of investing in TLEVX? What are TLEVX negatives?
The following are TLEVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TLEVX net assets are $0.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- TLEVX expense ratio is 1.3%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.