Before we start: if you’re looking for TNAAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TNAAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TNAAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TNAAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TNAAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TNAAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TNAAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TNAAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TNAAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TNAAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TNAAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2030 Fund; Class A Shares (TNAAX).
- What are TNAAX holdings?
- What is TNAAX performance? What are TNAAX historical returns?
- What is TNAAX dividend yield?
- What is TNAAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does TNAAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TNAAX Finny Score? TNAAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TNAAX? What are TNAAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TNAAX? What are TNAAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2030 Fund; Class A Shares (TNAAX).
2. What are TNAAX top holdings?
TNAAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 3 holdings represent 100.00% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Allc R6||ALLFX||96.80%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||1.92%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Treasury Instl||TRPXX||1.28%|
3. What is TNAAX performance? What are TNAAX historical returns?
TNAAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.11%;
- 3-month return is 6.12%;
- 1-year return is 6.12%;
- 3-year return is 6.51%;
- 5-year return is 5.32%.
4. What is TNAAX dividend yield?
TNAAX yield is %.
5. What is TNAAX minimum initial investment amount?
TNAAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does TNAAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TNAAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. TNAAX front-end sales load is 5.5. TNAAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in TNAAX? What are TNAAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TNAAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in TNAAX? What are TNAAX negatives?
The following are TNAAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TNAAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.