No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for TNDCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TNDCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TNDCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TNDCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TNDCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TNDCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TNDCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TNDCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TNDCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TNDCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TNDCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2040 Fund; Class C Shares (TNDCX).
- What are TNDCX holdings?
- What is TNDCX performance? What are TNDCX historical returns?
- What is TNDCX dividend yield?
- What is TNDCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does TNDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TNDCX Finny Score? TNDCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TNDCX? What are TNDCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TNDCX? What are TNDCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2040 Fund; Class C Shares (TNDCX).
2. What are TNDCX top holdings?
TNDCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 4 holdings represent 100.01% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Allc R6||ALLFX||67.75%|
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Agrsv Allc||N/A||31.91%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||0.21%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Treasury Instl||TRPXX||0.14%|
3. What is TNDCX performance? What are TNDCX historical returns?
TNDCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.51%;
- 3-month return is 6.50%;
- 1-year return is 6.50%;
- 3-year return is 6.67%;
- 5-year return is 5.40%.
4. What is TNDCX dividend yield?
TNDCX yield is %.
5. What is TNDCX minimum initial investment amount?
TNDCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does TNDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TNDCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. TNDCX front-end sales load is 0. TNDCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in TNDCX? What are TNDCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TNDCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in TNDCX? What are TNDCX negatives?
The following are TNDCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TNDCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.