Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco TNECX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for TNECX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TNECX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TNECX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TNECX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TNECX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TNECX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TNECX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TNECX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TNECX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TNECX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TNECX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2050 Fund; Class C Shares (TNECX).
- What are TNECX holdings?
- What is TNECX performance? What are TNECX historical returns?
- What is TNECX dividend yield?
- What is TNECX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does TNECX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TNECX Finny Score? TNECX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TNECX? What are TNECX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TNECX? What are TNECX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Balanced-Risk Retirement 2050 Fund; Class C Shares (TNECX).
2. What are TNECX top holdings?
TNECX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 4 holdings represent 100.01% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Agrsv Allc||N/A||64.46%|
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Allc R6||ALLFX||35.23%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||0.19%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Treasury Instl||TRPXX||0.13%|
3. What is TNECX performance? What are TNECX historical returns?
TNECX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.97%;
- 3-month return is 7.11%;
- 1-year return is 7.11%;
- 3-year return is 7.60%;
- 5-year return is 6.12%.
4. What is TNECX dividend yield?
TNECX yield is %.
5. What is TNECX minimum initial investment amount?
TNECX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does TNECX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TNECX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. TNECX front-end sales load is 0. TNECX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in TNECX? What are TNECX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TNECX.
9. What are the cons of investing in TNECX? What are TNECX negatives?
The following are TNECX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TNECX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.