Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AMG Funds TQEZX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for TQEZX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TQEZX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TQEZX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TQEZX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TQEZX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TQEZX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TQEZX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TQEZX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TQEZX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TQEZX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TQEZX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds: AMG TimesSquare Emerging Markets Small Cap Fund; Class Z Shares (TQEZX).
- What are TQEZX holdings?
- What is TQEZX performance? What are TQEZX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TQEZX have historically?
- What is TQEZX dividend yield?
- What is TQEZX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TQEZX expense ratio?
- Does TQEZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TQEZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TQEZX beta? How would you assess TQEZX risk?
- What is TQEZX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TQEZX Finny Score? TQEZX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TQEZX? What are TQEZX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TQEZX? What are TQEZX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds: AMG TimesSquare Emerging Markets Small Cap Fund; Class Z Shares (TQEZX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in securities of issuers located in emerging market countries and invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus the amount of any borrowings for investment purposes, in securities of small capitalization companies.
2. What are TQEZX top holdings?
TQEZX has 76 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.74% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Accton Technology Corp||2345.TW||2.63%|
|LBX Pharmacy Chain JSC||603883||2.42%|
|Container Corporation of India Ltd||531344.BO||2.34%|
|Hansol Chemical Co Ltd||014680.KS||2.26%|
|Alchip Technologies Ltd||3661||2.25%|
|WebCash Corp Ordinary Shares||053580.KS||2.24%|
|Puregold Price Club Inc||PGOLD||2.22%|
|Douzone Bizon Co Ltd||012510.KS||2.18%|
|Chinasoft International Ltd||00354||2.10%|
3. What is TQEZX performance? What are TQEZX historical returns?
TQEZX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.16%;
- 3-month return is 17.63%;
- 1-year return is 18.39%;
- 3-year return is 4.31%.
4. How many up and down years did TQEZX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TQEZX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is TQEZX dividend yield?
TQEZX yield is 0.53%.
6. What is TQEZX minimum initial investment amount?
TQEZX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is TQEZX expense ratio?
TQEZX expense ratio is 1.25%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does TQEZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TQEZX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. TQEZX front-end sales load is 0. TQEZX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TQEZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.22%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.84%.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in TQEZX? What are TQEZX buy reasons?
The following are TQEZX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>TQEZX 3-year return</strong> is 4.31%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM Small NR USD), -0.83%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in TQEZX? What are TQEZX negatives?
The following are TQEZX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TQEZX net assets</strong> are $5.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>TQEZX expense ratio</strong> is 1.25%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?