7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about TWEGX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for TWEGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TWEGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TWEGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TWEGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TWEGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TWEGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TWEGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TWEGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TWEGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TWEGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TWEGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century World Mutual Funds, Inc: International Discovery Fund; Investor Class Shares (TWEGX).
- What are TWEGX holdings?
- What is TWEGX performance? What are TWEGX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TWEGX have historically?
- What is TWEGX dividend yield?
- What is TWEGX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TWEGX expense ratio?
- Does TWEGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TWEGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TWEGX beta? How would you assess TWEGX risk?
- What is TWEGX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TWEGX Finny Score? TWEGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TWEGX? What are TWEGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TWEGX? What are TWEGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century World Mutual Funds, Inc: International Discovery Fund; Investor Class Shares (TWEGX).
2. What are TWEGX top holdings?
TWEGX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.25% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Lonza Group Ltd||LZAGF||3.00%|
|Treasury Wine Estates Ltd||TSRYF.AX||2.46%|
|Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd||BCAUF||2.01%|
|London Stock Exchange Group PLC||LDNXF.L||1.68%|
|Partners Group Holding AG||PGPHF||1.67%|
|X5 Retail Group NV GDR||FIVE||1.56%|
|Sika AG Bearer Shs||SKFOF||1.55%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGI||1.53%|
3. What is TWEGX performance? What are TWEGX historical returns?
TWEGX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did TWEGX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TWEGX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is TWEGX dividend yield?
TWEGX yield is %.
6. What is TWEGX minimum initial investment amount?
TWEGX minimum initial investment amount is $10.00K.
7. What is TWEGX expense ratio?
TWEGX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does TWEGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TWEGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. TWEGX front-end sales load is 0. TWEGX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TWEGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TWEGX beta? How would you assess TWEGX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TWEGX? What are TWEGX buy reasons?
The following are TWEGX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in TWEGX? What are TWEGX negatives?
The following are TWEGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TWEGX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.