7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments TWGTX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for TWGTX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TWGTX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TWGTX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TWGTX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TWGTX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TWGTX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TWGTX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TWGTX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TWGTX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TWGTX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TWGTX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: All Cap Growth Fund; Investor Share Class (TWGTX).
- What are TWGTX holdings?
- What is TWGTX performance? What are TWGTX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TWGTX have historically?
- What is TWGTX dividend yield?
- What is TWGTX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TWGTX expense ratio?
- Does TWGTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TWGTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TWGTX beta? How would you assess TWGTX risk?
- What is TWGTX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TWGTX Finny Score? TWGTX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TWGTX? What are TWGTX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TWGTX? What are TWGTX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: All Cap Growth Fund; Investor Share Class (TWGTX).
2. What are TWGTX top holdings?
TWGTX has 100 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 47.43% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||8.00%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||3.79%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||3.16%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||2.72%|
|PayPal Holdings Inc||PYPL||2.65%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.59%|
|Union Pacific Corp||UNP||2.47%|
3. What is TWGTX performance? What are TWGTX historical returns?
TWGTX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.84%;
- 3-month return is 9.43%;
- 1-year return is 25.34%;
- 3-year return is 17.25%;
- 5-year return is 13.04%;
- 10-year return is 14.26%.
4. How many up and down years did TWGTX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TWGTX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is TWGTX dividend yield?
TWGTX yield is %.
6. What is TWGTX minimum initial investment amount?
TWGTX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is TWGTX expense ratio?
TWGTX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does TWGTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TWGTX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. TWGTX front-end sales load is 0. TWGTX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TWGTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TWGTX beta? How would you assess TWGTX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08;
- 5-year beta is 1.06;
- 10-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TWGTX? What are TWGTX buy reasons?
The following are TWGTX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in TWGTX? What are TWGTX negatives?
The following are TWGTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TWGTX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.