7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco VASCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for VASCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VASCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VASCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VASCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VASCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VASCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VASCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VASCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VASCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VASCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VASCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Small Cap Discovery Fund; Class A Shares (VASCX).
- What are VASCX holdings?
- What is VASCX performance? What are VASCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did VASCX have historically?
- What is VASCX dividend yield?
- What is VASCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is VASCX expense ratio?
- Does VASCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VASCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is VASCX beta? How would you assess VASCX risk?
- What is VASCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is VASCX Finny Score? VASCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VASCX? What are VASCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VASCX? What are VASCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Small Cap Discovery Fund; Class A Shares (VASCX).
The Fund seeks capital appreciation by investing in common stocks and other equity securities of small-capitalization companies believed to have above-average prospects for capital appreciation.
2. What are VASCX top holdings?
VASCX has 106 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Black Knight Inc A||BKI||1.73%|
|LHC Group Inc||LHCG||1.57%|
|LPL Financial Holdings Inc||LPLA||1.38%|
|Syneos Health Inc A||SYNH||1.26%|
|Parsley Energy Inc A||PE||1.20%|
3. What is VASCX performance? What are VASCX historical returns?
VASCX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did VASCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, VASCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is VASCX dividend yield?
VASCX yield is 0%.
6. What is VASCX minimum initial investment amount?
VASCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is VASCX expense ratio?
VASCX expense ratio is 1.33%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does VASCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VASCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. VASCX front-end sales load is 5.5. VASCX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is VASCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is VASCX beta? How would you assess VASCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.16;
- 5-year beta is 1.18;
- 10-year beta is 1.17;
- 15-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in VASCX? What are VASCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy VASCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in VASCX? What are VASCX negatives?
The following are VASCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>VASCX net assets</strong> are $360.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>VASCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.33%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.