Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco VCSCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for VCSCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VCSCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VCSCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VCSCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VCSCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VCSCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VCSCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VCSCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VCSCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VCSCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VCSCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Small Cap Discovery Fund; Class C Shares (VCSCX).
- What are VCSCX holdings?
- What is VCSCX performance? What are VCSCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did VCSCX have historically?
- What is VCSCX dividend yield?
- What is VCSCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is VCSCX expense ratio?
- Does VCSCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VCSCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is VCSCX beta? How would you assess VCSCX risk?
- What is VCSCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is VCSCX Finny Score? VCSCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VCSCX? What are VCSCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VCSCX? What are VCSCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Small Cap Discovery Fund; Class C Shares (VCSCX).
2. What are VCSCX top holdings?
VCSCX has 107 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 15.36% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|LHC Group Inc||LHCG||2.11%|
3. What is VCSCX performance? What are VCSCX historical returns?
VCSCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 16.67%;
- 3-month return is -9.11%;
- 1-year return is -9.11%;
- 3-year return is 6.54%;
- 5-year return is 5.14%;
- 10-year return is 8.77%.
4. How many up and down years did VCSCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, VCSCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is VCSCX dividend yield?
VCSCX yield is %.
6. What is VCSCX minimum initial investment amount?
VCSCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is VCSCX expense ratio?
VCSCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does VCSCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VCSCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.95. VCSCX front-end sales load is 0. VCSCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is VCSCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is VCSCX beta? How would you assess VCSCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in VCSCX? What are VCSCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy VCSCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in VCSCX? What are VCSCX negatives?
The following are VCSCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- VCSCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.95%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.