Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco VGRAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for VGRAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VGRAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VGRAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VGRAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VGRAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VGRAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VGRAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VGRAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VGRAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VGRAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VGRAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class A Shares (VGRAX).
- What are VGRAX holdings?
- What is VGRAX performance? What are VGRAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did VGRAX have historically?
- What is VGRAX dividend yield?
- What is VGRAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is VGRAX expense ratio?
- Does VGRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VGRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is VGRAX beta? How would you assess VGRAX risk?
- What is VGRAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is VGRAX Finny Score? VGRAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VGRAX? What are VGRAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VGRAX? What are VGRAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class A Shares (VGRAX).
2. What are VGRAX top holdings?
VGRAX has 82 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|O'Reilly Automotive Inc||ORLY||2.26%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||1.91%|
|RingCentral Inc Class A||RNG||1.89%|
|TransDigm Group Inc||TDG||1.89%|
|CoStar Group Inc||CSGP||1.79%|
3. What is VGRAX performance? What are VGRAX historical returns?
VGRAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -13.87%;
- 3-month return is -16.92%;
- 1-year return is -16.92%;
- 3-year return is 5.58%;
- 5-year return is 4.02%;
- 10-year return is 8.99%.
4. How many up and down years did VGRAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, VGRAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is VGRAX dividend yield?
VGRAX yield is %.
6. What is VGRAX minimum initial investment amount?
VGRAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is VGRAX expense ratio?
VGRAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does VGRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VGRAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. VGRAX front-end sales load is 5.5. VGRAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is VGRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is VGRAX beta? How would you assess VGRAX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in VGRAX? What are VGRAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy VGRAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in VGRAX? What are VGRAX negatives?
The following are VGRAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- VGRAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.