Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about VGRBX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for VGRBX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VGRBX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VGRBX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VGRBX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VGRBX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VGRBX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VGRBX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VGRBX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VGRBX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VGRBX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VGRBX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class B Shares (VGRBX).
- What are VGRBX holdings?
- What is VGRBX performance? What are VGRBX historical returns?
- What is VGRBX dividend yield?
- What is VGRBX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does VGRBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VGRBX Finny Score? VGRBX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VGRBX? What are VGRBX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VGRBX? What are VGRBX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class B Shares (VGRBX).
2. What are VGRBX top holdings?
VGRBX has 82 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.50% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Electronic Arts Inc||EA||2.22%|
|Constellation Brands Inc A||STZ||2.12%|
|E*TRADE Financial Corp||ETFC||2.04%|
|SBA Communications Corp||SBAC||1.92%|
|Fidelity National Information Services Inc||FIS||1.90%|
|Amphenol Corp Class A||APH||1.83%|
|Neurocrine Biosciences Inc||NBIX||1.77%|
|CoStar Group Inc||CSGP||1.72%|
|Boston Scientific Corp||BSX||1.72%|
3. What is VGRBX performance? What are VGRBX historical returns?
VGRBX has generated the following returns:
4. What is VGRBX dividend yield?
VGRBX yield is %.
5. What is VGRBX minimum initial investment amount?
VGRBX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
6. Does VGRBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VGRBX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. VGRBX front-end sales load is 0. VGRBX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in VGRBX? What are VGRBX buy reasons?
The following are VGRBX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in VGRBX? What are VGRBX negatives?
The following are VGRBX weaknesses from our perspective:
- VGRBX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.