Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco VGRCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for VGRCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VGRCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VGRCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VGRCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VGRCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VGRCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VGRCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VGRCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VGRCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VGRCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VGRCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class C Shares (VGRCX).
- What are VGRCX holdings?
- What is VGRCX performance? What are VGRCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did VGRCX have historically?
- What is VGRCX dividend yield?
- What is VGRCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is VGRCX expense ratio?
- Does VGRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VGRCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is VGRCX beta? How would you assess VGRCX risk?
- What is VGRCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is VGRCX Finny Score? VGRCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VGRCX? What are VGRCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VGRCX? What are VGRCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class C Shares (VGRCX).
2. What are VGRCX top holdings?
VGRCX has 82 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|O'Reilly Automotive Inc||ORLY||2.26%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||1.91%|
|RingCentral Inc Class A||RNG||1.89%|
|TransDigm Group Inc||TDG||1.89%|
|CoStar Group Inc||CSGP||1.79%|
3. What is VGRCX performance? What are VGRCX historical returns?
VGRCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -13.94%;
- 3-month return is -17.08%;
- 1-year return is -17.08%;
- 3-year return is 4.83%;
- 5-year return is 3.27%;
- 10-year return is 8.21%.
4. How many up and down years did VGRCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, VGRCX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is VGRCX dividend yield?
VGRCX yield is %.
6. What is VGRCX minimum initial investment amount?
VGRCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is VGRCX expense ratio?
VGRCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does VGRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VGRCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.96. VGRCX front-end sales load is 0. VGRCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is VGRCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is VGRCX beta? How would you assess VGRCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in VGRCX? What are VGRCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy VGRCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in VGRCX? What are VGRCX negatives?
The following are VGRCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- VGRCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.96%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.