Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco VGRRX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for VGRRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VGRRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VGRRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VGRRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VGRRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VGRRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VGRRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VGRRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VGRRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VGRRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VGRRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class R Shares (VGRRX).
- What are VGRRX holdings?
- What is VGRRX performance? What are VGRRX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did VGRRX have historically?
- What is VGRRX dividend yield?
- What is VGRRX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is VGRRX expense ratio?
- Does VGRRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VGRRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is VGRRX beta? How would you assess VGRRX risk?
- What is VGRRX Sharpe ratio?
- What is VGRRX Finny Score? VGRRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VGRRX? What are VGRRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VGRRX? What are VGRRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class R Shares (VGRRX).
The Fund seeks capital growth by investing primarily in common stocks and other equity securities of medium-sized growth companies.
2. What are VGRRX top holdings?
VGRRX has 91 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|O'Reilly Automotive Inc||ORLY||2.26%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||1.91%|
|RingCentral Inc Class A||RNG||1.89%|
|TransDigm Group Inc||TDG||1.89%|
|CoStar Group Inc||CSGP||1.79%|
3. What is VGRRX performance? What are VGRRX historical returns?
VGRRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -13.91%;
- 3-month return is -16.99%;
- 1-year return is -5.64%;
- 3-year return is 5.31%;
- 5-year return is 3.75%;
- 10-year return is 8.72%.
4. How many up and down years did VGRRX have historically?
In the last 10 years, VGRRX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is VGRRX dividend yield?
VGRRX yield is 0%.
6. What is VGRRX minimum initial investment amount?
VGRRX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is VGRRX expense ratio?
VGRRX expense ratio is 1.41%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does VGRRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VGRRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.5. VGRRX front-end sales load is 0. VGRRX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is VGRRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is VGRRX beta? How would you assess VGRRX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.99;
- 5-year beta is 1.01;
- 10-year beta is 1.09.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in VGRRX? What are VGRRX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy VGRRX.
14. What are the cons of investing in VGRRX? What are VGRRX negatives?
The following are VGRRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>VGRRX net assets</strong> are $26.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>VGRRX expense ratio</strong> is 1.41%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.