Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco VKLCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- 15-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for VKLCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VKLCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VKLCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VKLCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VKLCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VKLCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VKLCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VKLCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VKLCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VKLCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VKLCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Tax-Exempt Funds (Invesco Tax-Exempt Funds): Invesco Intermediate Term Municipal Income Fd; Class C Shares (VKLCX).
- What are VKLCX holdings?
- What is VKLCX performance? What are VKLCX historical returns?
- What is VKLCX dividend yield?
- What is VKLCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does VKLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VKLCX Finny Score? VKLCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VKLCX? What are VKLCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VKLCX? What are VKLCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Tax-Exempt Funds (Invesco Tax-Exempt Funds): Invesco Intermediate Term Municipal Income Fd; Class C Shares (VKLCX).
The Fund seeks to provide a high level of current income exempt from federal income tax, consistent with preservation of capital. The Fund invests primarily in a portfolio of municipal securities that are rated investment grade, and by seeking to maintain a dollar-weighted average portfolio life of three to ten years.
2. What are VKLCX top holdings?
VKLCX has 0 stock holdings and 1,116 bond holdings.
The top 8 holdings represent 4.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|TOBACCO SETTLEMENT FING CORP RHODE IS 5%||N/A||0.74%|
|MICHIGAN FIN AUTH REV 5%||N/A||0.55%|
|NEW YORK TRANSN DEV CORP SPL FAC REV 5%||N/A||0.53%|
|BUCKEYE OHIO TOB SETTLEMENT FING AUTH 4%||N/A||0.51%|
|ILLINOIS ST 5%||N/A||0.49%|
|NEW YORK ST DORM AUTH ST PERS INCOME TAX REV 4%||N/A||0.49%|
|OHIO ST AIR QUALITY DEV AUTH REV 2.6%||N/A||0.49%|
|METROPOLITAN ATLANTA RAPID TRAN AUTH GA SALES TAX REV 5%||N/A||0.46%|
3. What is VKLCX performance? What are VKLCX historical returns?
VKLCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.91%;
- 3-month return is -1.16%;
- 1-year return is -1.16%;
- 3-year return is 3.74%;
- 5-year return is 2.15%;
- 10-year return is 2.80%;
- 15-year return is 3.03%.
4. What is VKLCX dividend yield?
VKLCX yield is 1.73%.
5. What is VKLCX minimum initial investment amount?
VKLCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does VKLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VKLCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. VKLCX front-end sales load is 0. VKLCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 7 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
8. What are the pros of investing in VKLCX? What are VKLCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy VKLCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in VKLCX? What are VKLCX negatives?
The following are VKLCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- VKLCX net assets are $103.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- VKLCX 3-year return is 3.74%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 5.06%.
- VKLCX 5-year return is 2.15%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 3.26%.
- VKLCX 10-year return is 2.8%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 4.02%.
- VKLCX 15-year return is 3.03%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 4.18%.
- VKLCX expense ratio is 1.54%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.