Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco VKLMX mutual fund
- 15-year return above the benchmark
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for VKLMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VKLMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VKLMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VKLMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VKLMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VKLMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VKLMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VKLMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VKLMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VKLMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VKLMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Tax-Exempt Funds (Invesco Tax-Exempt Funds): Invesco Intermediate Term Municipal Income Fd; Class A Shares (VKLMX).
- What are VKLMX holdings?
- What is VKLMX performance? What are VKLMX historical returns?
- What is VKLMX dividend yield?
- What is VKLMX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does VKLMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VKLMX Finny Score? VKLMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VKLMX? What are VKLMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VKLMX? What are VKLMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Tax-Exempt Funds (Invesco Tax-Exempt Funds): Invesco Intermediate Term Municipal Income Fd; Class A Shares (VKLMX).
The Fund seeks to provide a high level of current income exempt from federal income tax, consistent with preservation of capital. The Fund invests primarily in a portfolio of municipal securities that are rated investment grade, and by seeking to maintain a dollar-weighted average portfolio life of three to ten years.
2. What are VKLMX top holdings?
VKLMX has 0 stock holdings and 1,116 bond holdings.
The top 8 holdings represent 4.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|TOBACCO SETTLEMENT FING CORP RHODE IS 5%||N/A||0.74%|
|MICHIGAN FIN AUTH REV 5%||N/A||0.55%|
|NEW YORK TRANSN DEV CORP SPL FAC REV 5%||N/A||0.53%|
|BUCKEYE OHIO TOB SETTLEMENT FING AUTH 4%||N/A||0.51%|
|ILLINOIS ST 5%||N/A||0.49%|
|NEW YORK ST DORM AUTH ST PERS INCOME TAX REV 4%||N/A||0.49%|
|OHIO ST AIR QUALITY DEV AUTH REV 2.6%||N/A||0.49%|
|METROPOLITAN ATLANTA RAPID TRAN AUTH GA SALES TAX REV 5%||N/A||0.46%|
3. What is VKLMX performance? What are VKLMX historical returns?
VKLMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.84%;
- 3-month return is -0.97%;
- 1-year return is -0.97%;
- 3-year return is 4.52%;
- 5-year return is 2.92%;
- 10-year return is 3.56%;
- 15-year return is 3.80%.
4. What is VKLMX dividend yield?
VKLMX yield is 2.48%.
5. What is VKLMX minimum initial investment amount?
VKLMX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does VKLMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VKLMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. VKLMX front-end sales load is 2.5. VKLMX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 17. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 17.
8. What are the pros of investing in VKLMX? What are VKLMX buy reasons?
The following are VKLMX strengths from our perspective:
- VKLMX 15-year return is 3.8%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 4.18%.
9. What are the cons of investing in VKLMX? What are VKLMX negatives?
The following are VKLMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- VKLMX 3-year return is 4.52%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 5.06%.
- VKLMX 5-year return is 2.92%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 3.26%.
- VKLMX 10-year return is 3.56%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 4.02%.
- VKLMX expense ratio is 0.79%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 2.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.