Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco VKLMX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for VKLMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VKLMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VKLMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VKLMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VKLMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VKLMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VKLMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VKLMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VKLMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VKLMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VKLMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Tax-Exempt Funds (Invesco Tax-Exempt Funds): Invesco Intermediate Term Municipal Income Fd; Class A Shares (VKLMX).
- What are VKLMX holdings?
- What is VKLMX performance? What are VKLMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did VKLMX have historically?
- What is VKLMX dividend yield?
- What is VKLMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is VKLMX expense ratio?
- Does VKLMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VKLMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is VKLMX beta? How would you assess VKLMX risk?
- What is VKLMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is VKLMX Finny Score? VKLMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VKLMX? What are VKLMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VKLMX? What are VKLMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Tax-Exempt Funds (Invesco Tax-Exempt Funds): Invesco Intermediate Term Municipal Income Fd; Class A Shares (VKLMX).
The Fund seeks to provide a high level of current income exempt from federal income tax, consistent with preservation of capital. The Fund invests primarily in a portfolio of municipal securities that are rated investment grade, and by seeking to maintain a dollar-weighted average portfolio life of three to ten years.
2. What are VKLMX top holdings?
VKLMX has 0 stock holdings and 703 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 5.62% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|NEW YORK N Y CITY MUN WTR FIN AUTH WTR & SWR SYS REV 1%||N/A||0.81%|
|NEW YORK TRANSN DEV CORP SPL FAC REV 5%||N/A||0.79%|
|MICHIGAN FIN AUTH REV 5%||N/A||0.65%|
|NEW YORK ST DORM AUTH ST PERS INCOME TAX REV 4%||N/A||0.56%|
|METROPOLITAN ATLANTA RAPID TRAN AUTH GA SALES TAX REV 5%||N/A||0.54%|
|WHITING IND ENVIRONMENTAL FACS REV 5%||N/A||0.51%|
|CALIFORNIA POLLUTION CTL FING AUTH WTR FURNISHING REV 5%||N/A||0.47%|
|CHICAGO ILL O HARE INTL ARPT REV 5%||N/A||0.43%|
|HARRIS CNTY TEX HEALTH FACS DEV CORP REV 1%||N/A||0.43%|
|PENNSYLVANIA ECONOMIC DEV FING AUTH REV 5%||N/A||0.43%|
3. What is VKLMX performance? What are VKLMX historical returns?
VKLMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.53%;
- 3-month return is -5.91%;
- 1-year return is -1.39%;
- 3-year return is 1.96%;
- 5-year return is 2.10%;
- 10-year return is 3.20%;
- 15-year return is 3.44%.
4. How many up and down years did VKLMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, VKLMX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is VKLMX dividend yield?
VKLMX yield is 2.77%.
6. What is VKLMX minimum initial investment amount?
VKLMX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is VKLMX expense ratio?
VKLMX expense ratio is 0.88%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does VKLMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VKLMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. VKLMX front-end sales load is 2.5. VKLMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is VKLMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0%.
10. What is VKLMX beta? How would you assess VKLMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.18;
- 5-year beta is 1.08;
- 10-year beta is 0.96;
- 15-year beta is 0.92.
12. What is VKLMX Finny Score? VKLMX buy or sell?
VKLMX Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy VKLMX and 7 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in VKLMX? What are VKLMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy VKLMX.
14. What are the cons of investing in VKLMX? What are VKLMX negatives?
The following are VKLMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- VKLMX 3-year return is 1.96%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 3.54%.
- VKLMX 5-year return is 2.1%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 3.36%.
- VKLMX 10-year return is 3.2%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 4.08%.
- VKLMX 15-year return is 3.44%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 4.18%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 2.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
- VKLMX expense ratio is 0.88%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- VKLMX 3-year Beta is 1.18, which is higher than the index (BBgBarc Municipal TR USD) 3-year beta, 1.00. The fund is perceived to be riskier than the comparable index based on the previous 3 years.