7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco VKMPX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for VKMPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VKMPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VKMPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VKMPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VKMPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VKMPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VKMPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VKMPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VKMPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VKMPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VKMPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Pennsylvania Tax Free Income Fund; Cl A (VKMPX).
- What are VKMPX holdings?
- What is VKMPX performance? What are VKMPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did VKMPX have historically?
- What is VKMPX dividend yield?
- What is VKMPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is VKMPX expense ratio?
- Does VKMPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VKMPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is VKMPX beta? How would you assess VKMPX risk?
- What is VKMPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is VKMPX Finny Score? VKMPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VKMPX? What are VKMPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VKMPX? What are VKMPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Pennsylvania Tax Free Income Fund; Cl A (VKMPX).
The Fund seeks to provide Pennsylvania residents with a high level of current income exempt from federal and Pennsylvania state income taxes and, where possible, under local law, local income and personal property taxes, through investment primarily in a varied portfolio of medium and lower grade municipal securities.
2. What are VKMPX top holdings?
VKMPX has 0 stock holdings and 168 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 16.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|ALLEGHENY CNTY PA HOSP DEV AUTH REV 5%||N/A||2.59%|
|LEHIGH CNTY PA GEN PURP HOSP REV 4%||N/A||1.85%|
|GEISINGER AUTH PA HEALTH SYS REV 5%||N/A||1.79%|
|PENNSYLVANIA HSG FIN AGY SINGLE FAMILY MTG REV 3.1%||N/A||1.79%|
|PENNSYLVANIA ST TPK COMMN TPK REV 6.25%||N/A||1.75%|
|CUMBERLAND CNTY PA MUN AUTH REV 4%||N/A||1.55%|
|NORTHAMPTON CNTY PA GEN PURP AUTH COLLEGE REV 5%||N/A||1.36%|
|PENNSYLVANIA ST TPK COMMN TPK REV 6.38%||N/A||1.31%|
|CHESTER CNTY PA INDL DEV AUTH REV 5%||N/A||1.29%|
|CHESTER CNTY PA INDL DEV AUTH REV 4%||N/A||1.17%|
3. What is VKMPX performance? What are VKMPX historical returns?
VKMPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.08%;
- 3-month return is -6.65%;
- 1-year return is -1.35%;
- 3-year return is 1.90%;
- 5-year return is 2.18%;
- 10-year return is 3.55%.
4. How many up and down years did VKMPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, VKMPX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is VKMPX dividend yield?
VKMPX yield is %.
6. What is VKMPX minimum initial investment amount?
VKMPX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is VKMPX expense ratio?
VKMPX expense ratio is 1.32%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does VKMPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VKMPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. VKMPX front-end sales load is 4.25. VKMPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is VKMPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is VKMPX beta? How would you assess VKMPX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.17;
- 5-year beta is 1.08;
- 10-year beta is 1.10;
- 15-year beta is 1.15.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in VKMPX? What are VKMPX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy VKMPX.
14. What are the cons of investing in VKMPX? What are VKMPX negatives?
The following are VKMPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>VKMPX net assets</strong> are $129.52 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>VKMPX expense ratio</strong> is 1.32%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.