7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco VKPCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for VKPCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "VKPCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on VKPCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "VKPCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell VKPCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for VKPCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this VKPCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: VKPCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: VKPCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in VKPCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to VKPCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Pennsylvania Tax Free Income Fund; Cl C (VKPCX).
- What are VKPCX holdings?
- What is VKPCX performance? What are VKPCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did VKPCX have historically?
- What is VKPCX dividend yield?
- What is VKPCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is VKPCX expense ratio?
- Does VKPCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is VKPCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is VKPCX beta? How would you assess VKPCX risk?
- What is VKPCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is VKPCX Finny Score? VKPCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in VKPCX? What are VKPCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in VKPCX? What are VKPCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Pennsylvania Tax Free Income Fund; Cl C (VKPCX).
2. What are VKPCX top holdings?
VKPCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 16.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|ALLEGHENY CNTY PA HOSP DEV AUTH REV 5%||N/A||2.59%|
|LEHIGH CNTY PA GEN PURP HOSP REV 4%||N/A||1.85%|
|GEISINGER AUTH PA HEALTH SYS REV 5%||N/A||1.79%|
|PENNSYLVANIA HSG FIN AGY SINGLE FAMILY MTG REV 3.1%||N/A||1.79%|
|PENNSYLVANIA ST TPK COMMN TPK REV 6.25%||N/A||1.75%|
|CUMBERLAND CNTY PA MUN AUTH REV 4%||N/A||1.55%|
|NORTHAMPTON CNTY PA GEN PURP AUTH COLLEGE REV 5%||N/A||1.36%|
|PENNSYLVANIA ST TPK COMMN TPK REV 6.38%||N/A||1.31%|
|CHESTER CNTY PA INDL DEV AUTH REV 5%||N/A||1.29%|
|CHESTER CNTY PA INDL DEV AUTH REV 4%||N/A||1.17%|
3. What is VKPCX performance? What are VKPCX historical returns?
VKPCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.14%;
- 3-month return is -6.83%;
- 1-year return is -6.83%;
- 3-year return is 1.12%;
- 5-year return is 1.42%;
- 10-year return is 2.78%.
4. How many up and down years did VKPCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, VKPCX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is VKPCX dividend yield?
VKPCX yield is %.
6. What is VKPCX minimum initial investment amount?
VKPCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is VKPCX expense ratio?
VKPCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does VKPCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
VKPCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. VKPCX front-end sales load is 0. VKPCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is VKPCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is VKPCX beta? How would you assess VKPCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.16;
- 5-year beta is 1.07;
- 10-year beta is 1.10;
- 15-year beta is 1.15.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in VKPCX? What are VKPCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy VKPCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in VKPCX? What are VKPCX negatives?
The following are VKPCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- VKPCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.