7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about N/A WBBAX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for WBBAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "WBBAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on WBBAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "WBBAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell WBBAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for WBBAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this WBBAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: WBBAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: WBBAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in WBBAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to WBBAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: WBI Tactical BA Fund; Institutional Shares (WBBAX).
- What are WBBAX holdings?
- What is WBBAX performance? What are WBBAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did WBBAX have historically?
- What is WBBAX dividend yield?
- What is WBBAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is WBBAX expense ratio?
- Does WBBAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is WBBAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is WBBAX beta? How would you assess WBBAX risk?
- What is WBBAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is WBBAX Finny Score? WBBAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in WBBAX? What are WBBAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in WBBAX? What are WBBAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: WBI Tactical BA Fund; Institutional Shares (WBBAX).
2. What are WBBAX top holdings?
WBBAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 5 holdings represent 20.48% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Wyndham Worldwide Corp||WYN||4.14%|
|Vanguard Long-Term Corporate Bd ETF||N/A||3.91%|
3. What is WBBAX performance? What are WBBAX historical returns?
WBBAX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did WBBAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, WBBAX had 7 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is WBBAX dividend yield?
WBBAX yield is %.
6. What is WBBAX minimum initial investment amount?
WBBAX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is WBBAX expense ratio?
WBBAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does WBBAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
WBBAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. WBBAX front-end sales load is 0. WBBAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is WBBAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in WBBAX? What are WBBAX buy reasons?
The following are WBBAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in WBBAX? What are WBBAX negatives?
The following are WBBAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>WBBAX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.