Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about WBI Investments WBIN mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for WBIN “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "WBIN quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on WBIN "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "WBIN". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell WBIN? Or perhaps you’re looking for WBIN fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this WBIN mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: WBIN performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: WBIN buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in WBIN mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to WBIN.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Absolute Shares Trust: WBI BullBear Trend Switch US Total Return ETF (WBIN).
- What are WBIN holdings?
- What is WBIN performance? What are WBIN historical returns?
- How many up and down years did WBIN have historically?
- What is WBIN dividend yield?
- What is WBIN minimum initial investment amount?
- What is WBIN expense ratio?
- Does WBIN have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is WBIN tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is WBIN beta? How would you assess WBIN risk?
- What is WBIN Sharpe ratio?
- What is WBIN Finny Score? WBIN buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in WBIN? What are WBIN buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in WBIN? What are WBIN sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Absolute Shares Trust: WBI BullBear Trend Switch US Total Return ETF (WBIN).
The Fund seeks current income with the potential for long-term capital appreciation, while also seeking to protect principal during unfavorable market conditions. The Fund invests in US treasuries, investment grade corporate and high yield bonds as well as registered fund shares, exchange-traded notes and derivatives.
2. What are WBIN top holdings?
WBIN has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 4 holdings represent 96.54% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Schwab Short-Term US Treasury ETF™||SCHO||44.16%|
|SPDR® Portfolio Long Term Treasury ETF||SPTL||23.99%|
|Vanguard Long-Term Treasury ETF||VGLT||21.08%|
|iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF||TLT||7.31%|
3. What is WBIN performance? What are WBIN historical returns?
WBIN has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.41%;
- 3-month return is 2.00%;
- 1-year return is -9.52%.
4. How many up and down years did WBIN have historically?
In the last 10 years, WBIN had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is WBIN dividend yield?
WBIN yield is 7.91%.
6. What is WBIN minimum initial investment amount?
WBIN minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is WBIN expense ratio?
WBIN expense ratio is 0.77%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does WBIN have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
WBIN 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. WBIN front-end sales load is 0. WBIN back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is WBIN tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 3.33%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in WBIN? What are WBIN buy reasons?
The following are WBIN strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in WBIN? What are WBIN negatives?
The following are WBIN weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>WBIN net assets</strong> are $20.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>WBIN expense ratio</strong> is 0.77%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?