Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Westfield Capital WCDGX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for WCDGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "WCDGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on WCDGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "WCDGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell WCDGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for WCDGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this WCDGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: WCDGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: WCDGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in WCDGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to WCDGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Dividend Growth Fund; Investor Class Shares (WCDGX).
- What are WCDGX holdings?
- What is WCDGX performance? What are WCDGX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did WCDGX have historically?
- What is WCDGX dividend yield?
- What is WCDGX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is WCDGX expense ratio?
- Does WCDGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is WCDGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is WCDGX beta? How would you assess WCDGX risk?
- What is WCDGX Sharpe ratio?
- What is WCDGX Finny Score? WCDGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in WCDGX? What are WCDGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in WCDGX? What are WCDGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Dividend Growth Fund; Investor Class Shares (WCDGX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in dividend-paying equity securities. The Fund builds a portfolio comprised of 40-60 publicly traded equity securities of primarily large capitalization issuers with a history or prospect of paying stable or increasing dividends.
2. What are WCDGX top holdings?
WCDGX has 42 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.44% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||3.56%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.40%|
|Quest Diagnostics Inc||DGX||3.26%|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc||ARE||3.16%|
3. What is WCDGX performance? What are WCDGX historical returns?
WCDGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.64%;
- 3-month return is -11.67%;
- 1-year return is 5.75%;
- 3-year return is 9.98%;
- 5-year return is 7.98%.
4. How many up and down years did WCDGX have historically?
In the last 10 years, WCDGX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is WCDGX dividend yield?
WCDGX yield is 1.45%.
6. What is WCDGX minimum initial investment amount?
WCDGX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is WCDGX expense ratio?
WCDGX expense ratio is 1.2%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does WCDGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
WCDGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. WCDGX front-end sales load is 0. WCDGX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is WCDGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.59%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.24%.
10. What is WCDGX beta? How would you assess WCDGX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.94;
- 5-year beta is 0.93.
12. What is WCDGX Finny Score? WCDGX buy or sell?
WCDGX Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy WCDGX and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in WCDGX? What are WCDGX buy reasons?
The following are WCDGX strengths from our perspective:
- WCDGX 3-year return is 9.98%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.1%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in WCDGX? What are WCDGX negatives?
The following are WCDGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- WCDGX net assets are $0.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- WCDGX 5-year return is 7.98%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.05%.
- WCDGX expense ratio is 1.2%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?