Before we start: if you’re looking for WCDGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "WCDGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on WCDGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "WCDGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell WCDGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for WCDGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this WCDGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: WCDGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: WCDGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in WCDGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to WCDGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Dividend Growth Fund; Investor Class Shares (WCDGX).
- What are WCDGX holdings?
- What is WCDGX performance? What are WCDGX historical returns?
- What is WCDGX dividend yield?
- What is WCDGX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does WCDGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is WCDGX Finny Score? WCDGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in WCDGX? What are WCDGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in WCDGX? What are WCDGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Dividend Growth Fund; Investor Class Shares (WCDGX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in dividend-paying equity securities. The Fund builds a portfolio comprised of 40-60 publicly traded equity securities of primarily large capitalization issuers with a history or prospect of paying stable or increasing dividends.
2. What are WCDGX top holdings?
WCDGX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||4.40%|
|Quest Diagnostics Inc||DGX||3.86%|
|Fidelity National Information Services Inc||FIS||2.94%|
3. What is WCDGX performance? What are WCDGX historical returns?
WCDGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.18%;
- 3-month return is 2.49%;
- 1-year return is 2.49%;
- 3-year return is 19.87%;
- 5-year return is 16.64%.
4. What is WCDGX dividend yield?
WCDGX yield is 0.8%.
5. What is WCDGX minimum initial investment amount?
WCDGX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does WCDGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
WCDGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. WCDGX front-end sales load is 0. WCDGX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
8. What are the pros of investing in WCDGX? What are WCDGX buy reasons?
The following are WCDGX strengths from our perspective:
- WCDGX 3-year return is 19.87%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 21.93%.
- WCDGX 5-year return is 16.64%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 17.9%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in WCDGX? What are WCDGX negatives?
The following are WCDGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- WCDGX net assets are $1.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- WCDGX expense ratio is 1.2%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?