Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Westfield Capital WCLCX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for WCLCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "WCLCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on WCLCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "WCLCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell WCLCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for WCLCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this WCLCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: WCLCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: WCLCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in WCLCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to WCLCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Large Cap Growth Fund; Investor Class Shares (WCLCX).
- What are WCLCX holdings?
- What is WCLCX performance? What are WCLCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did WCLCX have historically?
- What is WCLCX dividend yield?
- What is WCLCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is WCLCX expense ratio?
- Does WCLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is WCLCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is WCLCX beta? How would you assess WCLCX risk?
- What is WCLCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is WCLCX Finny Score? WCLCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in WCLCX? What are WCLCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in WCLCX? What are WCLCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Large Cap Growth Fund; Investor Class Shares (WCLCX).
2. What are WCLCX top holdings?
WCLCX has 51 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 43.32% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||5.16%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.46%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||3.66%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||2.84%|
3. What is WCLCX performance? What are WCLCX historical returns?
WCLCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 8.11%;
- 3-month return is 5.82%;
- 1-year return is 5.82%;
- 3-year return is 14.68%;
- 5-year return is 11.98%.
4. How many up and down years did WCLCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, WCLCX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is WCLCX dividend yield?
WCLCX yield is %.
6. What is WCLCX minimum initial investment amount?
WCLCX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is WCLCX expense ratio?
WCLCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does WCLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
WCLCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. WCLCX front-end sales load is 0. WCLCX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is WCLCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is WCLCX beta? How would you assess WCLCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in WCLCX? What are WCLCX buy reasons?
The following are WCLCX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in WCLCX? What are WCLCX negatives?
The following are WCLCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- WCLCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.