Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Westfield Capital WCLGX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for WCLGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "WCLGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on WCLGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "WCLGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell WCLGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for WCLGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this WCLGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: WCLGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: WCLGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in WCLGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to WCLGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Large Cap Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (WCLGX).
- What are WCLGX holdings?
- What is WCLGX performance? What are WCLGX historical returns?
- What is WCLGX dividend yield?
- What is WCLGX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does WCLGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is WCLGX Finny Score? WCLGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in WCLGX? What are WCLGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in WCLGX? What are WCLGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Large Cap Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (WCLGX).
2. What are WCLGX top holdings?
WCLGX has 51 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 43.32% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||5.16%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.46%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||3.66%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||2.84%|
3. What is WCLGX performance? What are WCLGX historical returns?
WCLGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 8.28%;
- 3-month return is 6.40%;
- 1-year return is 6.40%;
- 3-year return is 15.07%;
- 5-year return is 12.31%.
4. What is WCLGX dividend yield?
WCLGX yield is %.
5. What is WCLGX minimum initial investment amount?
WCLGX minimum initial investment amount is $50.00K.
6. Does WCLGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
WCLGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. WCLGX front-end sales load is 0. WCLGX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in WCLGX? What are WCLGX buy reasons?
The following are WCLGX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in WCLGX? What are WCLGX negatives?
The following are WCLGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- WCLGX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.