Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Westfield Capital WDIVX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for WDIVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "WDIVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on WDIVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "WDIVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell WDIVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for WDIVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this WDIVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: WDIVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: WDIVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in WDIVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to WDIVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Dividend Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (WDIVX).
- What are WDIVX holdings?
- What is WDIVX performance? What are WDIVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did WDIVX have historically?
- What is WDIVX dividend yield?
- What is WDIVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is WDIVX expense ratio?
- Does WDIVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is WDIVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is WDIVX beta? How would you assess WDIVX risk?
- What is WDIVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is WDIVX Finny Score? WDIVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in WDIVX? What are WDIVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in WDIVX? What are WDIVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Westfield Capital Dividend Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (WDIVX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in dividend-paying equity securities. The Fund builds a portfolio comprised of 40-60 publicly traded equity securities of primarily large capitalization issuers with a history or prospect of paying stable or increasing dividends.
2. What are WDIVX top holdings?
WDIVX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||4.40%|
|Quest Diagnostics Inc||DGX||3.86%|
|Fidelity National Information Services Inc||FIS||2.94%|
3. What is WDIVX performance? What are WDIVX historical returns?
WDIVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.93%;
- 3-month return is 10.50%;
- 1-year return is 10.50%;
- 3-year return is 13.45%;
- 5-year return is 16.73%.
4. How many up and down years did WDIVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, WDIVX had 7 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is WDIVX dividend yield?
WDIVX yield is 1.17%.
6. What is WDIVX minimum initial investment amount?
WDIVX minimum initial investment amount is $50.00K.
7. What is WDIVX expense ratio?
WDIVX expense ratio is 0.95%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does WDIVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
WDIVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. WDIVX front-end sales load is 0. WDIVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is WDIVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.07%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.83%.
10. What is WDIVX beta? How would you assess WDIVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.92;
- 5-year beta is 0.92.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in WDIVX? What are WDIVX buy reasons?
The following are WDIVX strengths from our perspective:
- WDIVX 3-year return is 13.45%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.89%.
- WDIVX 5-year return is 16.73%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 17.8%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in WDIVX? What are WDIVX negatives?
The following are WDIVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- WDIVX net assets are $138.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- WDIVX expense ratio is 0.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?