7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Westwood WSCIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for WSCIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "WSCIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on WSCIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "WSCIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell WSCIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for WSCIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this WSCIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: WSCIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: WSCIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in WSCIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to WSCIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Westwood Strategic Convertibles Fund; Institutional Class Shares (WSCIX).
- What are WSCIX holdings?
- What is WSCIX performance? What are WSCIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did WSCIX have historically?
- What is WSCIX dividend yield?
- What is WSCIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is WSCIX expense ratio?
- Does WSCIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is WSCIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is WSCIX beta? How would you assess WSCIX risk?
- What is WSCIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is WSCIX Finny Score? WSCIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in WSCIX? What are WSCIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in WSCIX? What are WSCIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Westwood Strategic Convertibles Fund; Institutional Class Shares (WSCIX).
2. What are WSCIX top holdings?
WSCIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 42.02% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Akamai Technologies, Inc. 0.12%||N/A||6.43%|
|Booking Holdings Inc 0.9%||N/A||5.54%|
|Tesla Inc 1.25%||N/A||4.53%|
|VIAVI SOLUTIONS INC 1.75%||N/A||4.15%|
|Palo Alto Networks Inc 0.75%||N/A||3.98%|
|IAC Financeco 3 Inc 2%||N/A||3.65%|
|InterDigital, Inc. 2%||N/A||3.52%|
|Nextera Energy Partners LP 1.5%||N/A||3.48%|
|The Medicines Company 2.5%||N/A||3.39%|
|Splunk Inc 0.5%||N/A||3.35%|
3. What is WSCIX performance? What are WSCIX historical returns?
WSCIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.45%;
- 3-month return is 6.68%;
- 1-year return is 14.05%;
- 3-year return is 9.18%.
4. How many up and down years did WSCIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, WSCIX had 9 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is WSCIX dividend yield?
WSCIX yield is %.
6. What is WSCIX minimum initial investment amount?
WSCIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is WSCIX expense ratio?
WSCIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does WSCIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
WSCIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. WSCIX front-end sales load is 0. WSCIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is WSCIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in WSCIX? What are WSCIX buy reasons?
The following are WSCIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in WSCIX? What are WSCIX negatives?
The following are WSCIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>WSCIX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.