7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about WWGEX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for WWGEX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "WWGEX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on WWGEX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "WWGEX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell WWGEX? Or perhaps you’re looking for WWGEX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this WWGEX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: WWGEX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: WWGEX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in WWGEX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to WWGEX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Westwood Global Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (WWGEX).
- What are WWGEX holdings?
- What is WWGEX performance? What are WWGEX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did WWGEX have historically?
- What is WWGEX dividend yield?
- What is WWGEX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is WWGEX expense ratio?
- Does WWGEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is WWGEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is WWGEX beta? How would you assess WWGEX risk?
- What is WWGEX Sharpe ratio?
- What is WWGEX Finny Score? WWGEX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in WWGEX? What are WWGEX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in WWGEX? What are WWGEX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Westwood Global Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (WWGEX).
2. What are WWGEX top holdings?
WWGEX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.97% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.47%|
|Honeywell International Inc||HON||3.16%|
|Stanley Black & Decker Inc||SWK||2.43%|
|Dun & Bradstreet Corp||DNB||2.35%|
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||2.17%|
3. What is WWGEX performance? What are WWGEX historical returns?
WWGEX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did WWGEX have historically?
In the last 10 years, WWGEX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is WWGEX dividend yield?
WWGEX yield is %.
6. What is WWGEX minimum initial investment amount?
WWGEX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is WWGEX expense ratio?
WWGEX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does WWGEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
WWGEX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. WWGEX front-end sales load is 0. WWGEX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is WWGEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in WWGEX? What are WWGEX buy reasons?
The following are WWGEX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in WWGEX? What are WWGEX negatives?
The following are WWGEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>WWGEX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.