No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for YOVLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "YOVLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on YOVLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "YOVLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell YOVLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for YOVLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this YOVLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: YOVLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: YOVLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in YOVLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to YOVLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Pension Investors Trust: Yorktown Small-Cap Fund; Class L Shares (YOVLX).
- What are YOVLX holdings?
- What is YOVLX performance? What are YOVLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did YOVLX have historically?
- What is YOVLX dividend yield?
- What is YOVLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is YOVLX expense ratio?
- Does YOVLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is YOVLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is YOVLX beta? How would you assess YOVLX risk?
- What is YOVLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is YOVLX Finny Score? YOVLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in YOVLX? What are YOVLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in YOVLX? What are YOVLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Pension Investors Trust: Yorktown Small-Cap Fund; Class L Shares (YOVLX).
The Fund seeks to achieve long-term capital appreciation, by investing primarily in common stock of U.S. small cap value companies. Under normal market circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in common stock of U.S. companies that were small cap companies at the time of purchase.
2. What are YOVLX top holdings?
YOVLX has 48 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 34.07% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Choice Hotels International Inc||CHH||2.83%|
|Chesapeake Utilities Corp||CPK||2.50%|
|Meritage Homes Corp||MTH||2.41%|
3. What is YOVLX performance? What are YOVLX historical returns?
YOVLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.96%;
- 3-month return is 8.32%;
- 1-year return is 5.74%;
- 3-year return is 6.81%.
4. How many up and down years did YOVLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, YOVLX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is YOVLX dividend yield?
YOVLX yield is 0%.
6. What is YOVLX minimum initial investment amount?
YOVLX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is YOVLX expense ratio?
YOVLX expense ratio is 2.23%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does YOVLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
YOVLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. YOVLX front-end sales load is 0. YOVLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is YOVLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.31%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.22%.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in YOVLX? What are YOVLX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy YOVLX.
14. What are the cons of investing in YOVLX? What are YOVLX negatives?
The following are YOVLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>YOVLX net assets</strong> are $1.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>YOVLX 3-year return</strong> is 6.81%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 9.39%.
- <strong>YOVLX expense ratio</strong> is 2.23%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.