AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Growth Allocation Fund; Class A Shares (AADAX)
03:39 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
None for now.
Low net assets
3-year return below the benchmark
5-year return below the benchmark
10-year return below the benchmark
Sales load and/or distribution fees
None that we could think of.
- AADAX net assets are $997.81 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AADAX 3-year return is 4.12%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 11.75%.
- AADAX 5-year return is 5.83%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 11.53%.
- AADAX 10-year return is 6.21%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.98%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.