American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL)
12:43 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
High short share of float
High short interest
- AAL stock price ($12.04) is close to the 52-week low ($11.86). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AAL price chart.
- AAL quarterly revenue growth was 79.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (18.03% and 11.28%, respectively). See AAL revenue growth chart.
- AAL Price/Sales ratio is 0.19, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AAL forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- AAL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.08, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AAL PEG chart.
- AAL average analyst price target ($17.03) is above its current price ($12.04). See AAL price target chart.
- AAL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.95 percentage points. See AAL profitability chart.
- AAL short share of float is 13.45%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAL short share of float chart.
- AAL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.09. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAL short interest ratio chart.