AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)
12:56 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- ABBV forward dividend yield is 3.94%, higher than the industry (2.20%) and sector (0.20%) forward dividend yields. See ABBV forward dividend chart.
- ABBV average analyst rating is Buy. See ABBV analyst rating chart.
- ABBV average analyst price target ($159.00) is above its current price ($134.21). See ABBV price target chart.
- ABBV quarterly revenue growth was 4.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.37% and 6.06%, respectively). See ABBV revenue growth chart.
- ABBV profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.51 percentage points. See ABBV profitability chart.
- ABBV Price/Book ratio is 16.19, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ABBV forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- ABBV short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.39. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABBV short interest ratio chart.