Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- ABG quarterly revenue growth was 78.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (14.38% and 12.62%, respectively). See ABG revenue growth chart.
- ABG forward P/E ratio is 6.44, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ABG forward P/E ratio chart.
- ABG average analyst rating is Buy. See ABG analyst rating chart.
- ABG average analyst price target ($236.17) is above its current price ($184.71). See ABG price target chart.
- ABG short share of float is 11.63%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABG short share of float chart.
- ABG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.53. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABG short interest ratio chart.