Alger Funds: Alger Capital Appreciation Fund; Class A Shares (ACAAX)
Dec 04 close; Powered by IEX
3-year return above the benchmark
5-year return above the benchmark
10-year return above the benchmark
15-year return above the benchmark
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
- ACAAX 3-year return is 28.99%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 30.84%.
- ACAAX 5-year return is 23.72%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 24.76%.
- ACAAX 10-year return is 19.59%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 20.33%.
- ACAAX 15-year return is 13.76%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 13.53%.
- ACAAX expense ratio is 1.17%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.