AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Growth & Income Fund; Class C Shares (ACGKX)
Nov 28 close; Powered by IEX
3-year return above the benchmark
15-year return above the benchmark
Low net assets
5-year return below the benchmark
10-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
- ACGKX 3-year return is 12.91%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 13.92%.
- ACGKX 15-year return is 7.16%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 7.71%.
- ACGKX net assets are $39.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACGKX 5-year return is 10.73%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.06%.
- ACGKX 10-year return is 11.63%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.93%.
- ACGKX expense ratio is 1.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.