American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: Capital Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (ACTIX)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
10-year return above the benchmark
Low net assets
3-year return below the benchmark
5-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
- ACTIX 10-year return is 10.32%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 10.95%.
- ACTIX net assets are $2.27 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACTIX 3-year return is 8.7%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 11.93%.
- ACTIX 5-year return is 6.87%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 12.07%.
- ACTIX expense ratio is 1.99%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.2999914137%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.