AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco European Growth Fund; Cl A Shs (AEDAX)
Nov 28 close; Powered by IEX
10-year return above the benchmark
15-year return above the benchmark
Low net assets
3-year return below the benchmark
5-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
- AEDAX 10-year return is 7.48%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Europe NR USD), 7.79%.
- AEDAX 15-year return is 4.77%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Europe NR USD), 3.83%.
- AEDAX net assets are $359.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AEDAX 3-year return is 11.04%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Europe NR USD), 13.01%.
- AEDAX 5-year return is 9.02%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Europe NR USD), 11.12%.
- AEDAX expense ratio is 1.36%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.