Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS)
02:04 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- AEIS quarterly revenue growth was 22.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.20% and 11.28%, respectively). See AEIS revenue growth chart.
- AEIS forward P/E ratio is 12.59, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AEIS forward P/E ratio chart.
- AEIS average analyst rating is Buy. See AEIS analyst rating chart.
- AEIS average analyst price target ($102.50) is above its current price ($77.41). See AEIS price target chart.
- AEIS profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.09 percentage points. See AEIS profitability chart.
- AEIS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.44, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AEIS PEG chart.
- AEIS short share of float is 6.19%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AEIS short share of float chart.
- AEIS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 13.45. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AEIS short interest ratio chart.