AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC)
Aug 15 close; Powered by IEX
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- AGNC forward dividend yield is 11.62%, higher than the industry (0.73%) and sector (1.04%) forward dividend yields. See AGNC forward dividend chart.
- AGNC forward P/E ratio is 5.00, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AGNC forward P/E ratio chart.
- AGNC average analyst rating is Buy. See AGNC analyst rating chart.
- AGNC average analyst price target ($12.41) is below its current price ($12.67). See AGNC price target chart.
- AGNC short share of float is 6.37%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AGNC short share of float chart.
- AGNC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AGNC short interest ratio chart.