Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO)
Dec 01 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- AGRO forward dividend yield is 2.81%, higher than the industry (1.06%) and sector (0.97%) forward dividend yields. See AGRO forward dividend chart.
- AGRO forward P/E ratio is 9.69, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AGRO forward P/E ratio chart.
- AGRO average analyst rating is Buy. See AGRO analyst rating chart.
- AGRO average analyst price target ($10.75) is below its current price ($11.73). See AGRO price target chart.
- AGRO short share of float is 3.43%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AGRO short share of float chart.
- AGRO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.75. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AGRO short interest ratio chart.