American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
Feb 07 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
None for now.
- AIG quarterly revenue growth was 39.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.44% and 2.17%, respectively). See AIG revenue growth chart.
- AIG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 12.27 percentage points. See AIG profitability chart.
- AIG forward dividend yield is 2.34%, higher than the industry (0.99%) and sector (0.86%) forward dividend yields. See AIG forward dividend chart.
- AIG Price/Book ratio is 0.83, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AIG forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- AIG average analyst rating is Buy. See AIG analyst rating chart.
- AIG average analyst price target ($70.94) is above its current price ($61.23). See AIG price target chart.
None that we could think of.