American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
None for now.
- AIG quarterly revenue growth was 9.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.55% and 3.73%, respectively). See AIG revenue growth chart.
- AIG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 12.27 percentage points. See AIG profitability chart.
- AIG forward dividend yield is 2.22%, higher than the industry (0.92%) and sector (0.75%) forward dividend yields. See AIG forward dividend chart.
- AIG forward P/E ratio is 9.09, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AIG forward P/E ratio chart.
- AIG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.36, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AIG PEG chart.
- AIG average analyst rating is Buy. See AIG analyst rating chart.
- AIG average analyst price target ($70.09) is above its current price ($57.84). See AIG price target chart.
None that we could think of.