AAR Corp. (AIR)
11:15 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
High short share of float
High short interest
- AIR Price/Sales ratio is 0.70, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AIR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- AIR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.07, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AIR PEG chart.
- AIR average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AIR analyst rating chart.
- AIR average analyst price target ($50.00) is above its current price ($35.82). See AIR price target chart.
- AIR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.51 percentage points. See AIR profitability chart.
- AIR short share of float is 9.25%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AIR short share of float chart.
- AIR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.73. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AIR short interest ratio chart.