AAR Corp. (AIR)
02:13 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is declining
High short share of float
High short interest
- AIR quarterly revenue growth was 15.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.23% and 7.27%, respectively). See AIR revenue growth chart.
- AIR average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AIR analyst rating chart.
- AIR average analyst price target ($60.50) is above its current price ($53.79). See AIR price target chart.
- AIR stock price ($53.79) is close to the 52-week high ($56.60). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AIR price chart.
- AIR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.51 percentage points. See AIR profitability chart.
- AIR short share of float is 3.65%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AIR short share of float chart.
- AIR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.2. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AIR short interest ratio chart.