Albemarle Corporation (ALB)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- ALB stock price ($177.27) is close to the 52-week low ($172.09). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ALB price chart.
- ALB quarterly revenue growth was 193.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.68% and 2.26%, respectively). See ALB revenue growth chart.
- ALB forward P/E ratio is 7.26, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ALB forward P/E ratio chart.
- ALB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.08, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ALB PEG chart.
- ALB average analyst rating is Buy. See ALB analyst rating chart.
- ALB average analyst price target ($289.18) is above its current price ($177.27). See ALB price target chart.
- ALB short share of float is 6.76%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ALB short share of float chart.
- ALB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.56. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ALB short interest ratio chart.