Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
Oct 04 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
- AMD stock price ($63.36) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AMD price chart.
- AMD quarterly revenue growth was 70.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (13.26% and 11.07%, respectively). See AMD revenue growth chart.
- AMD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.40 percentage points. See AMD profitability chart.
- AMD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.74, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AMD PEG chart.
- AMD average analyst rating is Buy. See AMD analyst rating chart.
- AMD average analyst price target ($118.99) is above its current price ($63.36). See AMD price target chart.
- AMD forward P/E ratio is 23.38, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AMD forward P/E ratio chart.