Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
May 21 close; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
- AMD stock price ($85.52) is close to the 52-week low ($84.91). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AMD price chart.
- AMD quarterly revenue growth was 48.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (21.02% and 14.97%, respectively). See AMD revenue growth chart.
- AMD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.40 percentage points. See AMD profitability chart.
- AMD average analyst rating is Buy. See AMD analyst rating chart.
- AMD average analyst price target ($145.20) is above its current price ($85.52). See AMD price target chart.
- AMD short share of float is 5.72%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AMD short share of float chart.