American Mutual Fund; Class C Shares (AMFCX)
Oct 05 close; Powered by Koyfin
10-year return above the benchmark
3-year return below the benchmark
5-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
- AMFCX 10-year return is 10.27%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.95%.
- AMFCX 3-year return is 9.08%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.93%.
- AMFCX 5-year return is 9.37%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.07%.
- AMFCX expense ratio is 1.33%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.9985629608%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.