AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
High short share of float
High short interest
- AMN quarterly revenue growth was 115.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (12.10% and 7.51%, respectively). See AMN revenue growth chart.
- AMN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.43, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AMN PEG chart.
- AMN average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AMN analyst rating chart.
- AMN average analyst price target ($133.25) is above its current price ($96.23). See AMN price target chart.
- AMN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.03 percentage points. See AMN profitability chart.
- AMN short share of float is 8.37%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AMN short share of float chart.
- AMN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.54. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AMN short interest ratio chart.