Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
Feb 07 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- AMZN stock price ($105.15) is close to the 52-week low ($81.82). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AMZN price chart.
- AMZN quarterly revenue growth was 14.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.55% and 9.85%, respectively). See AMZN revenue growth chart.
- AMZN forward P/E ratio is 1.44, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AMZN forward P/E ratio chart.
- AMZN Price/Sales ratio is 0.10, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AMZN forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- AMZN average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AMZN analyst rating chart.
- AMZN average analyst price target ($131.89) is above its current price ($105.15). See AMZN price target chart.
- AMZN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 142.26, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AMZN PEG chart.