Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
03:49 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- AMZN stock price ($113.00) is close to the 52-week low ($102.31). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AMZN price chart.
- AMZN forward P/E ratio is 1.59, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AMZN forward P/E ratio chart.
- AMZN Price/Sales ratio is 0.12, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AMZN forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- AMZN average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AMZN analyst rating chart.
- AMZN average analyst price target ($167.09) is above its current price ($113.00). See AMZN price target chart.