Aon plc (AON)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- AON quarterly revenue growth was 4.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (0.38% and 3.73%, respectively). See AON revenue growth chart.
- AON forward dividend yield is 0.82%, higher than the industry (0.63%) and sector (0.75%) forward dividend yields. See AON forward dividend chart.
- AON average analyst price target ($312.67) is above its current price ($270.59). See AON price target chart.
- AON profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.73 percentage points. See AON profitability chart.
- AON Price/Book ratio is 50.96, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AON forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- AON Price/Sales ratio is 4.85, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AON forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- AON short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.59. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AON short interest ratio chart.