Cavanal Hill Funds: Cavanal Hill Opportunistic Fund; Investor Class Shares (APOPX)
Aug 15 close; Powered by IEX
None for now.
Low net assets
3-year return below the benchmark
5-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
None that we could think of.
- APOPX net assets are $3.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- APOPX 3-year return is 1.74%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- APOPX 5-year return is 3.73%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.
- APOPX expense ratio is 1.32%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.