Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short interest
- AQUA quarterly revenue growth was 18.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.48% and 11.28%, respectively). See AQUA revenue growth chart.
- AQUA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.01, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AQUA PEG chart.
- AQUA average analyst rating is Buy. See AQUA analyst rating chart.
- AQUA stock price ($44.26) is close to the 52-week high ($44.88). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AQUA price chart.
- AQUA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.85 percentage points. See AQUA profitability chart.
- AQUA forward P/E ratio is 55.32, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AQUA forward P/E ratio chart.
- AQUA Price/Book ratio is 10.49, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AQUA forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- AQUA Price/Sales ratio is 3.22, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AQUA forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- AQUA average analyst price target ($41.91) is below its current price ($44.26). See AQUA price target chart.
- AQUA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.06. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AQUA short interest ratio chart.